Parlux 3800 Ceramic & Ionic Dryer 2100W White
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Parlux 3800 Ceramic and Ionic Dryer gives your hair optimal satisfaction after use. It is a lightweight hairdryer weighing 500g. This ceramic ionic hair dryer has a power output of 2100W, which gives you 2,000 hours of use without defect.
It features 6 speed/heat settings that allow you to control your result as you dry. There is also an instant cold shot button for super-fast drying. It's a hairdryer suitable for different hair types, including thick, damaged, and frizzy hair.
This Parlux ceramic dryer has a built-in silencer, so you can use it at any time without worrying about noise. In accordance with Parlux's commitment to the environment, this product is toxic-free. The package comes in biodegradable cardboard, and all parts of the ceramic ionic hairdryer can be recyclable.
- The ceramic ionic hair dryer uses ionic and ceramic technology essential for a smooth, shiny, and frizz-free hair
- It weighs 500g and is easy to carry around.
- Features 4 buttons for temperature and 2 buttons for speed on its handle, allowing for easy adjustments during use.
- It comes with an attached 3-meter professional cable for easy movement during usage.
- It has an instant cold-shut button that still gives you smooth, dry hair
- Ozone Friendly: cause no adverse effect to ozone layer
- The hairdryer comes in cool white, making it look attractive
- Static-free: Uses an Ionic technology to improve the hair health
- K lamination motor: makes the hair dryer operate super-efficient and prevent overheating
- Includes a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty alongside its terms and condition
Is Parlux 3800 Ceramic & Ionic Dryer 2100W White for you?
- Gives optimal result, and is a perfect hair dryer for frizzy and hair.
- A great hairdryer to use on damaged hair
- It is versatile, making it perfect for all hair types.
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- Apply hair conditioner
- Dry one section of the hair at a time.
- Glide the dryer through your hair
- Adjust the temperature as you blow dry.