Parlux Ardent Barber Ionic Dryer 1800W Silver
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Parlux Ardent Barber Ionic Dryer 1800W Silver uses an ingenious Barber tech Ionic technology to dry short hair without causing it to tangle or frizz. Its brilliantly designed AC motor with power of 1800 watts and 61m3/h airflow helps to enhance drying speed and style hair in record time.
In addition to its superior performance, the professional hair dryer features a sleek, graphite exterior that further enhances the user's experience.
The ergonomic handle of the ionic hair dryer, alongside its well-positioned soft-touch switches helps to improve its manoeuvrability. Weighing only 455 grams, the impressive lightweight design of the barber dryer allows it to be used for longer without fatigue.
Featuring four temperature and two speed-settings, it is an excellent styling tool for all hair types and textures. Even better, the careful construction of Parlux Ardent Hair Dryer ensures that it can be used on very fine hair without blowing it away. It also comes packaged with a 3m power cord.
- Parlux Ardent dryer comes packaged with a 3m power cord
- The barber dryer can be used for long without fatigue because of its 455g weight
- It features an ergonomic handle with well-positioned soft touch switches
- Operates with less controlled power of 1800 watts
- Emits air at 61m3/h for faster drying.
- Sleek, graphite exterior of the dryer helps to enhance user experience.
- Includes rapid-on nozzle to direct the airflow as desired
- Barber Tech Ionic Technology for healthy, static-free hair and easy styling
- Professional AC Motor with long lifespan of 2000 hours
- The Anti-heating front body for safety when in use
- Made from top quality materials in Italy
- Includes 2 years manufacturer warranty
Is The Parlux Ardent Barber Ionic Dryer 1800w Silver For You?
- Four temperature and two speed settings for all hair types and textures.
- Carefully constructed to prevent fine hair from flying upwards when drying
- Its lightweight makes easy to use for a long period without causing fatigue to your hand when in use
- Apply heat protectant to hair to reduce risk of heat-damage
- Section hair evenly and separate it using a clip
- Adjust the temperature and speed setting for the hair type you want to use it on
- Aim towards the hair, and move it around to allow heat to disperse evenly
- Put away when done.