Silver Bullet City Chic Black Curling Iron - 25mm
Benefits & Features
Say hello to one of the most sophisticated curlers on the block. Silver Bullet City Chic Black Curling Iron - 25mm will produce smooth and consistent curls with ease. Whether you want ringlets or bouncy waves, the possibilities are endless with Silver Bullet City Chic Black Curling Iron - 25mm . We cannot wait to see the incredible hairstyles you create.
Although Silver Bullet City Chic Black Curling Iron - 25mm is intended for all types of budgets, there is still plenty of technology inside. You can use the ceramic barrel to create quick and even heat with every pass. There will not be any unwanted hot spots or temperature spikes either. You can even wave goodbye to unsightly frizz.
It is time to end with a bang. Silver Bullet City Chic Black Curling Iron - 25mm would not be complete with a number of safety features, including a cool-tip and heat-resistant handle. Another perk is the 360-degree swivel cord and dual voltage for worldwide use. Silver Bullet City Chic Black Curling Iron - 25mm is available in multiple barrel sizes to suit your needs too.
- A sophisticated curling iron.
- Perfect for all types of curls, such as ringlets and waves.
- The ceramic surface will create smooth and uniform curls.
- The barrel will heat up quickly and evenly.
- There are no damaging hot spots, temperature spikes or frizz.
- The cool tip will boost your safety.
- Enjoy the easy-grip heat-resistant handle.
- There is dual voltage for worldwide use.
- A professional extra-long 360-degree swivel cord.
- Includes a bonus heat mat, except for 13mm-25mm, and 19mm-32mm, which include a heat-resistant glove.
Is Silver Bullet City Chic Black Curling Iron - 25mm For You?
- An affordable and efficient curling iron.
- Made with high-quality materials.
- Developed by an esteemed brand.
Begin by sectioning the hair evenly. Comb each section before winding the hair around the barrel in the direction of the desired curl. Hold in place for 8-12 seconds. For looser curls, roll more hair. For tighter curls, roll less hair. Unwind the hair to remove the curling iron. Do not comb or brush hair until hair has cooled down to set the curl.