Silver Bullet Obsidian Dryer 2000W - Aqua
Benefits & Features
Are you dreaming about a faster, hotter and better hairdryer? Silver Bullet Obsidian Dryer 2000W - Aqua is your dream come true. This professional-grade tool will meet the demands of the busiest hairdressers and barbers with ease. The final result is smooth and silky hair with noticeable shine.
Silver Bullet Obsidian Dryer 2000W - Aqua only weighs 480g, but do not let the small size fool you. You can rely on the long-life AC motor with 2000 watts of power. This can be controlled with three heat and two speed settings to suit the craziest of your styling needs. There is even a cold shot button to set the hair afterwards.
Who can resist love bonus perks? Silver Bullet Obsidian Dryer 2000W - Aqua has plenty of other features, including a removable rear filter to keep your hairdryer clean and optimised. A power cord with a hanging loop will make navigating your space easier, and two concentrator nozzles will offer further styling choices.
Remember to check out other favourites from Silver Bullet, including Silver Bullet Ethereal Dryer 2000W, Silver Bullet Metallic Baby Dryer 1200W, BaBylissPRO Oval Hot Air Brush and more.
- A professional-grade hairdryer.
- Perfect for all types of hairdressers and barbers.
- Enjoy smooth and silky hair.
- A long-life and powerful AC motor.
- There are 2000 watts of power.
- The size is only 480 grams.
- Three heat and two speed settings.
- A cold shot button to set the hair.
- A removable rear filter.
- A power cord with a hanging loop.
- Two concentrator nozzles.
Is Silver Bullet Obsidian Dryer 2000W - Aqua For You?
- Revel in the stunning colour.
- Made with high-quality materials.
- Developed by an experienced brand.
For optimal results, begin by adding shampoo and conditioner to the hair. The next step is rinsing and detangling with care.
You can dry the hair using the concentrator nozzle supplied with the hairdryer. If you are using the radial brush for drying, start with one section of the hair at a time. Wind gently around, or partially around, the brush. While letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the hairdryer at the required temperature. Repeat until dry.