Silver Bullet Platinum Hot Air Brush - Regular - 58mm
Benefits & Features
How can you dry and style hair at the same time? The first step is getting your hands on Silver Bullet Platinum Hot Air Brush - Regular - 58mm. The next step is deciding what incredible look to create first. Whether you are facing damp or dry hair, every stroke of the bristles will smooth, volumise and add the softest waves.
Unlike an ordinary hairbrush, Silver Bullet Platinum Hot Air Brush - Regular - 58mm is packed with innovative technology. The powerful 1000W DC motor will help to create salon-quality blowdries, especially when paired with the heat resistant ball-tipped nylon and tufted bristles. No wonder hairdressers across the country are loving the final result.
Silver Bullet Platinum Hot Air Brush - Regular - 58mm just keeps getting better. There are three heat and speed settings to customise your experience. Meanwhile, you can welcome healthier-looking hair due to the ionic generator and tourmaline/ceramic coated barrel. Pair with other electricals from Silver Bullet to boost your capabilities even further.
- A powerful hot air brush.
- Suitable for all types of hair, including dry and damp.
- Great for touch-ups and next-day hair.
- You can smooth, volumise or add soft waves.
- Take advantage of the powerful 1000W DC motor.
- There are three heat and speed settings.
- The tourmaline/ceramic coated barrel creates smoother and shinier results.
- An ionic generator emits negative ions for moisturised, healthier-looking hair with reduced heat damage
- There are heat resistant ball-tipped nylon and tufted bristles.
- A compact and lightweight size.
Is Silver Bullet Platinum Hot Air Brush - Regular - 58mm For You?
- A practical and stylish tool.
- Made with carefully selected materials.
- Developed by an experienced brand.
Silver Bullet Platinum Hot Air Brush is designed for damp hair or dry hair. Make sure hair is freshly washed, towel dried or completely dried before use. Hair should also be detangled. Begin by brushing a small section from the roots out towards the ends. Hold the hair to be brushed with one hand and brush with the other hand.
Exercise caution with the temperature of the brush, as it reaches a high heat level. Do not use on synthetic wigs or hair extensions.