Parlux Alyon 2250W - Matt Graphite
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Parlux Alyon 2250W is one of the best handheld hair blow dryers you can find on the market. It is lightweight, making it easier to move around. Made with an economical design that places the balance of weight in mind, the usage of the blow dryer doesn't strain the hand. Its materials are top-notch and also recyclable, making it eco-friendly as they are recyclable.
It is made from a slew of slightly minimised components that do not take away from its strength but somewhat improves it to another level. It has a fast concentrated airflow speed and also has controlled power of about 2250 watts. This is all provided by the super-powered K-advanced plus motor, one of the most advanced and strongest motors out there.
The state-of-the-art ionic technology doesn't slow it down one bit, as it makes use of negative ions in the blow-dry session. After using this hair drying tool, the hair doesn't completely dry out, eliminating frizz and leaving the hair to become silky smooth. This is achieved through the negative ions converting water in the hair to micro molecules and locking them in the hair strands.
- Anti-heating front body for easy styling
- Controlled power of 2250 watts
- Powerful professional K-Advanced Plus Motor to prevent overheating
- Has a longer lifespan of 3,000 hours
- It has a concentrated airflow speed of up to 84 m3/h airflow
- Parlux hair dryer for hair comes in Matt Graphite
- Ionic Technology for healthy, effective drying
- Two concentrator nozzles attachment inside
- An ergonomic design with balanced weight and a super lightweight of just 425g
- Made from top quality material in Italy
- Includes 2 years Manufacturer's warranty
Is Parlux Alyon Hairdryer 2250W Matt Graphite For You?
- Releases powerful airflow that easily sets and or dries the hair without a complete dry out.
- Leaves hair silky smooth instead of drying out.
- It has variable speed and heat settings for different hair types and textures
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- Apply hair conditioner
- Dry one section of the hair at a time.
- Glide the dryer through your hair
- Adjust the temperature as you blow dry.