Silver Bullet Grenadier Clipper Cord/Cordless - Silver
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Show off explosive new haircuts with Silver Bullet Grenadier Clipper Cord/Cordless - Silver. This professional-grade clipper is suitable for all types of hair, including straight, wavy and curly. We are pleased to report you can choose from speeds of 5500 rpm, 6000 rpm and 6500 rpm to personalise the experience. Silver Bullet Grenadier Clipper Cord/Cordless - Silver can even be used throughout the day without stressing about overheating.
Despite the stunning retro design, Silver Bullet Grenadier Clipper Cord/Cordless - Silver is packed with plenty of modern technology. The 2000 mAh lithium battery offers three hours of cordless runtime and endless hours of corded runtime. Meanwhile, the digital display will ease your worries by showing the remaining levels of power. You should also take the time to admire the precision stainless steel blades.
Finally, we can reveal there is more technology tucked into Silver Bullet Grenadier Clipper Cord/Cordless - Silver. Check out the adjustable taper and eight comb attachments for bonus customisation.
- A professional-grade metal clipper.
- Suitable for all types of hair, including straight, wavy and curly.
- Choose from speeds of 5500, 6000 and 6500 rpm.
- Use throughout the day without worrying about overheating.
- A 2000 mAh lithium battery with three hours of cordless runtime.
- The digital display shows the remaining power.
- There is an unlimited corded runtime.
- Create stunning haircuts with the precision stainless steel blades.
- An adjustable taper for all your haircutting needs.
- There is dual voltage for worldwide usage.
- There are eight comb attachments.
- Includes oil and a cleaning brush.
Is Silver Bullet Grenadier Clipper Cord/Cordless - Silver For You?
- Enjoy two years of warranty.
- Made from high-quality materials.
- Developed by a popular brand.
- Plug the power lead from the clipper into the adaptor.
- Plug the cord from the adaptor into the powerpoint
- Charge the clipper until fully charged. The clipper will indicate with a blue light when fully charged.
- Unplug the adaptor from the power point and unplug the clipper from the adaptor.
- Always oil the blades before use to optimise the performance.