Wahl Straight Trimmer Blade Set
Benefits & Features
Wahl Straight Trimmer Blade Set has dual-hole standards to enable snug fitting on various Wahl trimmers. The replacement blade set is compatible with 8900 Models, AC TrimmerSterling 5, Stylist, Act One5 Star Razor Edger. The design does not allow rust or corrosion to damage the blades and makes them long-lasting.
The standard replacement blade set for Wahl trimmer comes with a unique finishing made of hexavalent chrome plating. This feature makes it even more durable and long-lasting than normal replacement blades. The package also comes with oils and extra screws in case of loosening.
The trimmer blade replacements come with hard-heated steel material, making it even more adorable as it withstands heat. It is friendly to the scalp and skin of the head and ergonomic for continuous use. For the smooth design finish, the blade has a layout that fits most Wahl clippers.
- The replacement trimmer blade comes with the double hole standard to enhance better fitting on every Wahl clipper
- The package comes with extra oil and screws for seamless replacement and strong fixing on the trimmer
- It is treated with premium heat which gives the material Rockwell hardness rating of 64
- The high carbon steel material with optimum metal treatment makes it durable and long-lasting even with continuous use
- The blades have a special hexavalent chrome finish that makes them rust-proof and protects them from corrosion to enhance longevity
Is Wahl Straight Trimmer Blade Set for You?
- These replacement blades have a strong resistance to rust and corrosion
- For professionals in the styling business who want to maintain excellent performance for a long time
- It is durable and sturdy and fits on various Wahl trimmers
- Unwrap the blades from the packaging carefully
- Gently place the slot on the upper blade on the trimmer
- Ensure to align the screw slot snugly over the white nylon drive ball on trimmer
- Hold the blade set in place and square on the trimmers tension spring
- Tighten the screws carefully
- Always brush and lubricate before use